Gibson Custom Shop Joe Perry Gold Rush Les Paul Axcess - aged antique gold
Letzer - muss überprüft werden
36 rue Littré, Lille
von Montag bis Samstag
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Telefon : 03 20 88 85 85
Limited edition, 125 copy worldwide. The GIBSON Custom Shop Joe Perry Gold Rush Les Paul Axcess (LPJXAAGNH1) solid body electric guitar is the result of years of creative collaboration between Joe and Gibson. It represents his idealized vision of a Les Paul model with a vibe, sound and feel that is pure rock 'n' roll. Based on a Les Paul Axcess Standard, it utilizes Joe's favorite chunky '59 neck profile, a single hot 498T humbucker, a push/pull coil-splitter and a two-point spring tremolo system for an endless array of sounds. At Joe's request, each guitar has been painted in Antique Gold and hand-aged at Custom Shop for a worn, broken in feel and aesthetic. "After several decades of playing many different guitars I think this one represents the nearly impossible task of bringing the best of all of them into this new signature model," says Joe.
- SKU LPJXAAGNH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Solid Mahogany body
- 2 pieces Maple top
- Solid Mahogany set neck, Joe Perry Custom '59 C profile
- Solid indian Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Medium/Jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 4.28498 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width 12th fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Gibson 498T Humbucker (Alnico V, 4-Conducteurs) splitable humbucking pickup
- Tone (push/pull coil-splitting)
- Wilkinson/Gotoh VS100N Tremolo
- Grover Kidney tuners
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish
- Gibson Custom Shop case included
- Euroguitar Referenz : 91610