Gibson Joan Jett ES-339 - wine red
Letzer - muss überprüft werden
36 rue Littré, Lille
von Montag bis Samstag
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Telefon : 03 20 88 85 85
GIBSON Joan Jett ES-339 (ARJJWRNH1) semi-hollow body electric guitar Joan Jett is limited to 150 units worldwide. An undeniable icon for all that is righteous in rock ‘n' roll. From her pioneering spirit, to her visionary outlook on what it means to be an artist, Joan continues to inspire human beings from all walks of life.
Calling on nearly two years of touring R&D with Joan, this guitar features a thermally-engineered chambered maple centerblock and thermally-engineered Adirondack Spruce bracing, a first for Gibson ES guitars. The control assembly is hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors, and is paired with our Burstbucker 2 and Burstbucker 3 humbucking pickups. From sweet to rude, the tonal capabilities of this guitar are truly limitless. The stunning AAA figured maple veneers are finished in Wine Red for a look that will always make a statement.
Each instrument comes with a Gibson Joan Jett Signature hardshell case and custom Joan Jett certificate of authenticity
- SKU ARJJWRNH1
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar (with central sustain/anti-feedback bloc)
- Memphis Electric Spanish series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple (AAA flame Maple)
- Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce bracing
- Thermally Engineered Chambered Maple center bloc
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded C" profile
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 1.687" / 42.84mm
- Neck width last fret 2.241" / 56.92mm
- Gibson Burstbucker 2 (neck) et Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Orange Drop caps
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic ABR-1 bridge with nylon saddles
- Gibson Aluminum Stop Bar
- Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics tuners, ratio 18:1
- Nitrocellulose gloss finish
- Gibson Memphis case included
- Euroguitar Referenz : 90712