Ltd EC-1000T CTM - vintage gold satin
36 rue Littré, Lille
von Montag bis Samstag
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Telefon : 03 20 88 85 85
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument.
With the LTD BY ESP EC-1000T CTM (Vintage Gold Satin) solid body electric guitar, you get the overall vibe of an outstanding vintage instrument that’s been rocking hard for years and years, but with the most contemporary components and smooth playability imaginable.
The “T” is for traditional, referring to its full-thickness single-cutaway mahogany body shape (no waist cut).
The “CTM” stands for its custom multi-ply binding, situated on both the front and back or the body as well as neck and headstock.
The finish color of this guitar has been carefully formulated to match the natural yellowing of a decades-old guitar, and looks like it came straight out of the hard rocking 1970s combined with its gold hardware, including a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, and LTD locking tuners.
Its three-piece mahogany neck offers a Macassar ebony fingerboard with white pearloid ESP flag inlays and 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets.
The EC-1000T/CTM’s tone is generated with a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups. Each pickup offers three voicings, selectable with push-pull controls. On the neck pickup, Voice 1 offers the coveted vintage PAF tone, Voice 2 is an airy chime, and Voice 3 is a vintage single-coil. For the bridge pickup, Voice 1 is the PAF, Voice 2 is the classic hot-rodded humbucker, and Voice 3 is an overwound single coil.
- Custom shop : nein
- Farbe : gelb
- Griff mit kopf : ja
- Rechtshänder/ linkshänder : rechtshänder
- Saitenanzahl : 6 saiten
- LTD BY ESP EC-1000T CTM
- SKU LTD By ESP GES EC1000TCTM-VGS
- Solid body electric guitar
- Mahogany "Full Thickness" body
- Maple top
- 3x pieces Mahogany set-thru neck, "Thin U" profile
- Macassar Ebony fingerboard, 22x stainless steel jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 350mm
- Neck width 1st fret 42mm
- Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico *(Pull Tone for Voice 2) active humbucking neck pickup
- Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic *(Pull Tone for Voice 2) active humbucking bridge pickup
- Volume for bridge pickup
- Volume for neck pickup
- Master tone with push/pull (voicing 2 for each pickup)
- 3x Way Switch
- Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- LTD Locking die-cast tuners
- Satin finish
- Euroguitar Referenz : 101802