Victory amplification Sheriff 25 Head
36 rue Littré, Lille
von Montag bis Samstag
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Telefon : 03 20 88 85 85
The VICTORY Amps Sheriff 25 Head is about maximum sound and minimum fuss, this 25 watt compact head has two channels of all-valve classic British rock tones, from the 60’s-style classic rock and blues through to the hot-rodded, 70’s and 80’s heavy rock sounds.
The vintage channel is designed for lower gain 60’s style of British blues and rock, whereas the hot rod channel is where the heavy high gain sounds are. Both channels have independently switchable master controls, so the Sheriff 25 is made for the studio, the home and of course the stage !
There are two master volume controls, one for each channel and these are footswitchable. The master volume assign switch can switch the volume controls to be set globally across channels or to their originally vintage/hot rod channel.
Bass Focus Switch works in the power section of the amp, offering either a tighter, more focused bottom end, or conversely more loose and resonant depending on your needs and tastes.
Located on the back, Presence Switch changes the brightness of the presence control, pushed in and the sound will be slightly brighter as it reduces negative feedback in the higher frequencies.
A series effects loop is available for effects fans. It’s completely out of the circuit when bypassed.
With External Bias Points, no need to fiddle about inside when you change output valves. The Sheriff 25 will be fitted with EL86s as standard but can be biased to use EL84’s too.
- Gitarrenverstärker leistung : 0 bis 29 watts
- Technologie : röhre
- VICTORY Amps Sheriff 25 Head
- SKU Victory Amps SHERIFF 25 UK
- Electric guitar amplifier
- Hand made in UK
- All tube circuit (3x ECC83, 2 x EL86)
- Choose between EL86 or EL84 (external adjustable BIAS circuit)
- 25x watts
- 2x channels (Vintage/Hot Rod)
- Independant Gain et Volume for each channel
- Global EQ bass/mid/treble/presence
- Master volume assign switch can switch the volume controls to be set globally across channels or to their originally vintage/hot rod channel.
- Bass Focus Switch works in the power section of the amp for a tighter, more focused bottom end
- Series effects loop
- 1x 16-ohms cabinet output
- 2x 8-ohms or 16-ohms cabinet parallel output
- Metal chassis
- 345 x 180 x 180 mm
- 7.15 kg
- Bag included
- Manual : https://urlz.fr/kHdO
- Euroguitar Referenz : 105581